The Pack Laws are a code of fourteen laws the pack dogs have to follow to be recieved by the Starpack, other wise, they'll end up in the Dark Alley if they do not follow the laws.
- Protect your pack, even at the cost of your life. You may have friendships with dogs from other packs, but your loyalty remains to your pack.
- If you hunt on another pack's territory, you may be punished.
- The pups and elders must be fed before the fighters and apprentices.
- Foodstuff is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to the Starpack for it's life.
- A pup must be one sun to train as an apprentice.
- New fighters must stay up all night, protecting the pack.
- A fighter cannot be made deputy without mentoring at least one apprentice.
- The deputy is chosen by the pack leader.
- After the death or retirement of the leader, the deputy becomes leader.
- A pack dog rejects the life of a house pet.
- Boundaries MUST be checked daily. Challenge all dogs passing the border.
- No fighter may kill or neglect a pup, even from another pack.
- The words of a pack leader are made law.
- An honorable fighter does not need to kill to win his/her battles.